Electronics Manufacturing SolutionsCemtrex through its wholly owned subsidiaries provides turnkey electronic manufacturing services, which includes engineering & prototyping, circuit board assemblies and completely assembled electronic products. In connection with the production of assembled products, the Company also provides services to its customers, including:
- Automatic and manual assembly and testing of products
- Material sourcing and procurement
- Manufacturing and test engineering support
- Prototype design services
Industrial Products & ServicesCemtrex through its subsidiaries provides a complete line of industrial air filtration and environmental control equipment to industries such as: chemical, cement, steel, food, construction, mining, & petrochemical. Our equipment is used to:
- Remove dust, corrosive fumes, mists, hydrocarbons, volatile organic compounds, submicron particles and particulate from industrial exhausts and boilers;
- Clean noxious and acid gases such as sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen sulfide, chlorides, and organics from industrial exhaust stacks prior to discharging to the atmosphere;
- Control emissions of coal, dust, sawdust, phosphates, flyash, cement, carbon black, soda ash, silica, etc. from construction facilities, mining operations and dryer exhausts.
Cemtrex through its wholly owned subsidiaries also manufactures and sells advanced instruments for emissions monitoring, process analysis, and controls for industrial applications and compliance with environmental regulations. Emission monitoring systems are installed at the exhaust stacks of industrial facilities and are used to measure the outlet flue gas concentrations of a range of regulated pollutants. Through use of the company’s equipment and instrumentation, Cemtrex clients can monitor the exhausts to the atmosphere from their facilities and comply with Environmental Protection Agency and state and local emission regulations on dust, particulate, fumes, acid gases and other regulated pollutants into the atmosphere.
The Company provides a single source responsibility for design, engineering, assembly, installation and maintenance of systems to its customers. The Company’s products are designed to operate so as to allow its users to determine their compliance with the latest governmental emissions regulations. The Company’s products measure the concentrations of various regulated pollutants in the flue gases discharging the exhaust stacks at various utilities and industries. Cemtrex also markets a range of crude oil and natural gas analyzers. These products provide real time measurement of various properties specific to the refining processes of oil and gas. Some of the properties include RON, salt and water content, pH, viscosity, and other critical parameters that can be used to improve the blending and refining processes. The analyzers are sold to refineries and similar facilities to optimize the yield of blended and refined product.