IQ-200 Personal Safety Monitor
Cemtrex's Model IQ-200 is a personal safety monitor which can be configured to meet a variety of applications. For confined space entry, a single solid-state sensor is used to detect hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, and combustible gases, and an additional electrochemical sensor is used to detect oxygen. Solid-state sensors forover 150 other gases are also available, making it ideal for use as a personal exposure monitor or a specialty gas monitor. Both the solid-state sensor and the electrochemical oxygen sensor used in the IQ-200 are long-life sensors. Typical life expectancy is 5 years for the oxygen sensor and over 10 years for the solid-state sensor. This results in a tremendous savings in long term operating costs. Compared with other units, the IQ-200 can save you hundreds, even thousands, of dollars in long-term costs associated with sensor replacement.
The IQ-200 is easy to use as well. Just slide the power switch on and you're ready to go. All alarms are factory preset. Alarm LEDs indicate low, mid, and high alarm levels for the solid state sensor, and low and high alarms for the oxygen sensor. The IQ-200 also has an audible alarm buzzer to alert you to hazardous gas conditions. Also, verifying proper operation of the unit is easy and is accomplished by simply exposing the unit to 50% LEL methane.
The IQ-200 is small and lightweight, weighing just 22 ounces, including batteries. It comes standard with a carrying case which includes a belt strap and shoulder harness. The unit operates on 4 size 'AA' alkaline batteries, and operates approximately 14 hours on one set of batteries.
- Single solid-state sensor detects hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, and combustibles -- many other gases also available. Separate electrochemical sensor detects oxygen.
- Ideal for confined space entry, personal exposure, and specialty gas monitoring.
- The IQ-200 is designed for simplicity -- Just switch it "ON" and you're ready to go!
- Long sensor life (typically 10+ years for solid state sensor and 5 years for oxygen sensor) means low operating costs.
- Operates 14 hours on 4 'AA' size alkaline batteries.