The Most Advanced Mercury Monitor Available Today.
The Cemtrex HM-1400 TR Compliance and Process Mercury Monitor offers a Continuous, fully-automated analysis of mercury in stack gas emissions for cement, power, industrial or Superfund sites. The Monitor operates by using a direct extraction to a dry cold vapor atomic absorption and UV photometer. It is the first Hg CEMS to use certified bottled HG0 calibration gas.
- Compliance monitoring, mercury removal control, stack testing
- Industrial Boilers
- Coal fired power generation
- Waste incinerators (municipal, industrial, hazardous waste, hospital)
- Sewage sludge incinerators
- Cement plants (kilns)
- Thermal treatment plants (soil, hazardous waste and others)
- Metallurgical plants
Features and Benefits
- Cabinet design, easy to use, simple exchange of components, easy access
- EPA protocols for compliance/calibration
- Automatic calibration (certified HG0 calibration gas bottle
- Mercury speciation (optional)
- Dual range capability (optional)
- M & C Dilution Probe (optional)
- Robust to chemical interferences
- Optional 500 Ohm measuring output
- Control module interface via MODBUS, TCP/IP
- Switchable ranges
Read our Article, "New Challenges with New Cement MACT Rule"
back to Mercury Monitors