The New 1500 Series product line of digital analyzers from Cemtrex is designed to meet the high performance requirements of compliance stack monitoring, combustion efficiency, heavy industrial process and ambient applications. Based on proven gas specific detection principles (UV, NDIR, FTIR, CLD, FID, Paramagnetic) and coupled with microprocessor technology Cemtrex gas analyzers are stable, sensitive and easy to use. They are well suited for measuring of criteria pollutants such as CO, SO2, NOx, O3 or CO2 as well as process control gases such as O2 or NH3 or CH4 and others. From the rough and rugged conditions in power plants, cement kilns and waste incinerators to the precise and flexible environment at R&D laboratories and pilot installations the 1500 Series analyzers are proven performers for many satisfied customers.
Common features for the 1500 Series Digital Gas Analyzers:
- Compliance level accuracy and reliability
- High performance and durability in rugged applications
- Suitable for stack emissions testing (CEM) applications and process monitoring
- Full range of proven measuring principles (UV, NDIR, FTIR, CLD, FID, Paramagnetic)
- Reliable, dependable, accurate and cost effective
- State of the art microprocessor technology with digital & analog outputs & inputs
- Operated manually or remotely via TCP/IP, RS – 232C communications
- Analyzer screen display of all alarms and discrete alarm features
- Increased analyzer accuracy through calibration curve fit polynomials
- Automatic local or remote calibration and preset auto calibration
Through continuous innovation and application of proven and advanced technology we are able to offer well designed cost effective solutions suited to the requirements of your application. Ultimately the Cemtrex 1500 Series analyzers help improve your product quality and process efficiency, maintain the safety of the environment and allow you to meet the stringent requirements of local, state and federal authorities.
To be sure that your have made the right choice of equipment, you need to evaluate the services, maintenance and emergency technical product support behind the instrument no matter how reliable it is.
Coupled with Cemtrex Freedom Services Package the Cemtrex 1500-Series is backed by exceptional customer service and business practices. Our Quality Management program is one of the best in the Industry and we always strive to give exceptional attention to detail, understand the specific conditions at your location and offer you the best solution and support. If you would like to discuss you current needs for air quality measurement equipment our experienced engineers are always ready to listen. Call us at our technical service or customer service numbers and let us formulate a solution for you.
- Stack Gases (CEM/MACT/Process)
- Combustion Efficiency
- Power Plant De-nitrification, Desulphurization Efficiency
- Turbine/Generator Feedback Control
- APC Systems Efficiency Control
- Process Chemical Analysis
- EPA Method 25A Compliance monitoring
- Carbon Bed Breakthrough Detection,
- Scrubber Efficiency/VOC Abatement
- Personal Safety
- Vehicle Emissions/Fuel Cell Analysis
Ammonia Slip, Catalytic Regeneration, Air Separation, Product Purity, Solvent Recovery, APC Equipment Efficiency
Industry & Facility Applications:
Boilers, Furnaces, Process Heaters, Thermal Oxidizers, Waste Incinerators, Refineries, Steel plants, Cement Kilns, Biomass & Cogeneration Facilities, Chemical Plants, Plastics Plants, Minerals and Metals, Mining and Processing Operations, Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metals Foundries, FGD, ESP, SCR Equipment and Bag Houses, Automotive Testing, University Laboratories, Pilot Installations.