LM 3086EPA3 offers the new performance standard in opacity/dust monitoring. It fulfills the U.S EPA 40 CFR Appendix B, PS1 requirements.
- Auto diagnostic mode is run at the power-up of the monitor and can be triggered manually at any time by the operator
- Continuous system check program runs in the background alerting the operator of exceptions or out of specification parameters
- Comprehensive data storage for measured values and alarms
- Power plants burning oil, coal or bio-fuel
- Steel and iron furnaces
- Cement plants
- Petroleum industry
- Other applications that require continuous, accurate and reliable measurements of dust emissions
Advantages (optical reference path):
- Impurities in optics is eliminated from the measurement values, providing real long term accuracy and stability
- Automatic calibration and zero 40 times per second
- Low need of maintenance
Advantages (laser light source):
- Measuring path up to 50 meters without changing a single component in the system, due to a narrow and intense laser light beam.
- Excellent beam collimation
- Due to high intensity, measuring of higher concentrations is possible
- Long life span (more than 5 years) and a standard wave length together with the optical reference path guarantee long-term accuracy and stability.
- The analyser can be transferred to another location without factory calibration.