ANACON is a full-distributed software Analyzer Management and Control System that was developed to provide more efficient tools for maintenance calibration and validation of the analyzer systems. It was configured to be connected to remote systems using communication links like TCP/IP or RS-485. ANACON is able to monitor the operating state of the installed equipment and validate a wide variety of analyzers and instruments. Once an analyzer or instrument is validated, ANACON will evaluate and register the results using statistical rules. ANACON runs on the Microsoft Windows platform.
Benefits of Using ANACON
- Monitor and control a wide range of analyzers
- Graphical display of the data from multiple analyzers
- Provide historical data on analyzer performance
- Manage validation procedures according to ASTM D3764
Graphical Display and Maintenance Tools
Graphical display tool from multiple analyzers provides not only on-line information but also allows viewing of historical data, which is archived automatically upon configuration.
Maintenance tools based on a TCP/IP communication link, which allows remote access to the selected analyzer’s server for remote maintenance and calibration procedures.
ANACON software supports two validation methods according to ASTM D3764:
- Reference Sample Method - mostly used for laboratory analyzer validation while previous laboratory measured sample is introduced into the analyzer.
- Line Sample Method - historically obtained analyzer results are compared with laboratory analysis using the appropriate ASTM or other test method.
FreeTune is a proprietary software package replacing the model-based and other calibration techniques. This technology is field proven within the petroleum refining industry. Freetune surpasses other techniques by accurately quantifying properties without the need for model maintenance and fine-tuning.