Electrical Hardware Engineer – IoT
Cemtrex Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX) is launching a new technology group focused on developing cutting edge products for IoT and wearable product markets. We are looking for a highly talented senior electrical engineer to lead the creation of exciting innovative new products. The engineer will work with management to develop designs and innovations and with engineering and production personnel to successfully launch new IoT and wearable products.
- Manage and Execute all aspects of discrete electronic / technology product development projects through all facets of the project development cycle
- Detail design work using electronic hardware development software
- Experience using engineering CAD for the design and PCB layout support of complex circuit board assemblies
- Experience translating system performance and operation specifications into hardware requirements, component selection, design, and test specifications
- Lead design changes and reviews
- Provide technical support to insure a successful launch of a product
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Work with the sales department and customers to collect design inputs
- Work with vendors to collect feasibility information
- Supervise the software and firmware development
- This function extends to the areas of resolving quality issues with new and existing products, including relevant customer quality forms and interaction with customers and vendors.
- Support the hardware and software development, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, technical documentation and operations teams through the development process.
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineer, Master’s preferred.
- Full Stack Developer Experience
- Do not Apply unless you have 5 years of experience in electronic hardware engineering or technology product design
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with hardware test equipment for debug and validation equipment including oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and spectrum analyzers.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.