Location: Hong Kong
Our Company is looking to expand its sales and marketing department. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to help assist our General Manager. The individual needs to have a strong grasp of standard sales and marketing concepts. The candidate will also need to be organized to ensure that all job details are followed through in a timely manner, and must possess the ability to work with minimal guidance and follow up from the supervisor.
The individual will be in charge of generating sales leads, general marketing to businesses, following up on leads, sourcing more inquiries through internet research, and various projects to increase the size of our sales funnel. In addition a desire to learn the company’s product offering is a must in order to succeed in this position. This position will require a considerable amount of time on the phone conversing with prior customers to renew and foster business relationships.
Compensation highly competitive and based on performance consisting of hourly salary plus commission.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Telesales – Communicating with old customers to generate new business and update contact information
- Successfully schedule minimum of 25 sales appointments per week for the VP
- Support sales staff by conducting internet and market research
- Monitoring of lead generation as required.
- Coordinate and participate in sales meetings and presentations.
- Appointment and calendar management. Maintain contact database.
- Effectively work with Customer Relationship Management software – Sage ACT!
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Weekly newsletters/email blasts must be accomplished, as well as follow up on the respondents.
- The ability to create company collateral as required.
- Ability to generate reports and present to management based on sales data
- Prepare quotations customers for standardized products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact effectively and professionally with management, clients, vendors over the phone and in person.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Performs all work thoroughly and diligently.
- Strong project management skills, problem-solving and prioritization skills.
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency with MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator and Acrobat Pro is STRONGLY recommended.
- BA/BS Degree Preferred
- Demonstrates initiative and can work with little to no supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- True team player with a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude.
- Experience of 2-5 years doing similar work is a Plus
We are pleased to offer a benefits package to all of our associates, regardless of length of service. The benefit package includes health, dental and vision insurance, and paid vacation. Cemtrex offers outstanding opportunities for people who are seeking challenging and rewarding positions. You will enjoy a creative, competitive and consultative sales environment that rewards you for your ability to meet and exceed sales goals. If you are seeking job satisfaction and the feeling of pride that comes with working for an industry leader, we welcome you to apply for positions with us.