Cemtrex is currently seeking a qualified Sales Representative for a position in Mumbai, India. The primary responsibility of this position is Outbound Sales and Lead Generation. We are seeking a smart appointment setting superstar that loves being on the phone and can flat out, get the job done. We are looking for someone with an outgoing personality and an energetic disposition.
This person is responsible for supporting the Sales/Marketing Team by generating leads, setting qualified appointments, and growing the sales pipeline. The role is to generate leads to ensure a constant pool of potential clients is available. Qualified candidates must have successful experience making outbound B2B calls scheduling appointments and evaluating the customers’ needs.
- Make outbound calls to potential industrial clients like utilities, refineries, and others, manage leads by tracking and following up on them
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs and inform others of those needs.
- Reach out to leads by making 50-100 calls per day
- Conduct pre-call qualification of leads through internet research.
- Enter all notes and special instructions regarding an appointment into our CRM system.
- Effectively communicate accurate, pertinent information to the Sales team and respond to correspondence regarding scheduling changes/cancellations with a sense of urgency.
- Assist with our referral and other marketing efforts.
- Follow up with potential leads and outstanding potential customers regularly
- 1 plus years of sales, inside/outside sales or Telemarketing in a B2B industry; Industrial products is a preferred
- Experience placing 50-100 plus calls a day
- References that verify proven successful track record of exceeding appointment setting or sales goals, motivation, and solid work ethic.
- Successfully reach or schedule minimum of 25 sales appointments per week.
- Demonstrated ability/desire to perform in high pressure, fast growth company environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); University level education in Marketing or a similar field may be substituted for experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence.
- Knowledge of general computer use (MS Office, internet browsing, email, etc.)
- Be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to speak in a professional, pleasant manner over the phone
We are pleased to offer a benefits package to all of our associates, regardless of length of service. The benefit package includes health, dental and vision insurance, and paid vacation. Cemtrex offers outstanding opportunities for people who are seeking challenging and rewarding positions. You will enjoy a creative, competitive and consultative sales environment that rewards you for your ability to meet and exceed sales goals. If you are seeking job satisfaction and the feeling of pride that comes with working for an industry leader, we welcome you to apply for positions with us.