Senior Electrical/Hardware Engineer
Cemtrex Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX) has launched a new technology group focused on developing
- Manage and Execute all aspects of discrete electronic / technology product development projects through all facets of the project development cycle
- Detail design work using electronic hardware development software
- Experience using engineering CAD for the design and PCB layout support of complex circuit board assemblies
- Experience translating system performance and operation specifications into hardware requirements, component selection, design, and test specifications
- Lead design changes and reviews
- Provide technical support to
insurea successful launch of a product
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Work with the sales department and customers to collect design inputs
- Work with vendors to collect feasibility information
- Supervise the software and firmware development
- This function extends to the areas of resolving quality issues with new and existing products, including relevant customer quality forms and interaction with customers and vendors.
- Support the hardware and software development, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, technical documentation
andoperations teams through the development process.
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineering, Master’s preferred.
- Full Stack Developer Experience
- Do not Apply unless you have 5 years of experience in electronic hardware engineering or technology product design
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with hardware test equipment for
debugand validation equipment including oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and spectrum analyzers.
Compensation based on experience.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.