We are seeking Software Engineers to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs for IoT and wearable products for the Company.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- 5 Years minimum previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Experience in full lifecycle development including requirements, design, code, integration and verification.
- Experience performing Hardware/Software Integration
- Experience performing system level Integration/Verification
- Experience building APIs –Develop and deliver application features in the workstation, embedded intuitive use plan via API components.
- Knowledge of ACPI, RTOS, embedded firmware development, Windows kernel & user mode drivers.
- Knowledge of hardware busses such as USB, PCIe, I2C, SPI, and others that may appear in consumer electronics devices
- Understanding of various hardware interfaces and communication protocols such as RS-232/442/485, IEEE-488/GPIB, 1553, and Ethernet/TCP/IP
- Back End: API design and development, CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete), RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Must be willing to commute to Farmingdale, NY
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Please email resumes to email@example.com.